Sunday, December 30, 2007

Honest Opinions

I too received an e-mail request to add a link for our newest blog, Honest Opinions. I've added the link to the right and labeled it innocent. I guess time will tell, huh? Welcome to the blogosphere and good luck!

1 comment:

Honest Opinion said...

Thank you very much i hope the blog has a good rise in the new year.

How do you enjoy your Turkey on Thanksgiving Day?

How close will the Presidential Election be in Electoral Votes?

If Joe gets advertisers, would you take your business else where because of it?

Who are you voting for in the 1st District? Andy Harris or Frank Kratovil

Has Joe gone to far with the leaked info on the deceased woman found in the Industrial Park?

Is Joe Stalking or In Love with Gary?

Should we back off the verbal attacks on family members unless they are involved with the posting?